RBC Engineering Support
Voor één van onze relaties in de omgeving van Veldhoven zijn wij momenteel op zoek naar:
Mechatronics Production Engineer
To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. The holder of this position reports to the Group leader Manufacturing Engineering Mechatronics.
• Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators.
• Analyses the production process within Test and Install, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Operations, and Customer Support.
• Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
• Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
• Bachelor degree in Mechatronics or WTB
• 0 - 5 years of experience (for Production Engineer 1).5 - 7 years of experience (for Production Engineer 2)
• Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
• Experience in the field of software installation and configuration control.
• Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage.
• Broad technical and business knowledge.
• Good communication skills.
• Get-on and do it mentality.
• Very active, plenty of initiative.
• Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
• Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
• Knowledge of servo control systems is highly preferred.