As a Data Analytics Engineer you are responsible for bringing knowledge on data techniques to a higher level. As a member of the System Availability team you are able to find and combine structured and unstructured data, which needs to be translated into information as a foundation for structural improvement for our life cycle management projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Extracting and analyzing data from our factory units and machines in the field
▪ Applying advanced skills and knowledge in Statistics, Business Intelligence and coding
▪ Supporting engineers in usage of tooling by presenting and explaining analytical problems, approach and recommendations
▪ Fabricate run models, link analyses, complex queries and insights to prepare reports
▪ Database maintenance; collect, clean and organize data
▪ Recognize patterns between factory data and field data as input for improvement projects
▪ Participate in further development of Statistical Process Control.
▪ You have a master degree in Mathematics, Computer Science , Physics
▪ Focus on Machine Learning is a plus.
▪ At least 3 years of experience in complex data analysis
▪ Knowledge of statistics including experience in statistical packages for analyzing large datasets
▪ Experience in various stages of life cycle management.
▪ Experience with C# (or R/SQL/Python).
▪ You have an analytical set of mind (abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking).
▪ You are a good communicator and able to communicate effectively with different disciplines and levels.
▪ You also have a clear and structured way of reporting.
▪ You are able to build and maintain networks throughout the T&D organization, but also outside the organization (e.g. with clients or development partners).
▪ Able to challenge colleagues to come up with even better ideas
▪ Fluent in the English language.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.