The Diagnostic Business Analyst examines the needs of VPD (Vehicle Programming and Diagnostics) and translates these into requirements and user requirements in specifications.
You collect customer needs and convert them to ‘required’ functionalities for our internal and external suppliers. You are the proactive driving force between various customers, the Diagnostics team and their suppliers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Define , follow up and verify all vehicle and system diagnostic requirements required worldwide.
▪ Define , verify and verify all production-related GVPD requirements and / or all service-related GVPD and follow-up projects, requirements.
▪ Ensure VPD and service diagnosis competitive position in the market.
▪ Participate in scrum teams where you act as a product owner for diagnosis. Determine the scope per sprint beforehand and follow this up.
▪ Determine interim product and business VPD and service diagnosis plans .
▪ You work closely with equipment suppliers, the Information Technology, Product Development, Manufacturing Engineers and other Marketing & Sales teams.
▪ You throughout the entire development process (customer requirements, design, implementation and validation) particularly challenged on the front and rear phases inside the V-cycle model.
▪ Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
▪ We are looking for a practical, hands-on analyst with organizational and planning skills who naturally take the lead.
▪ A candidate with a degree on technical bachelor or master for example in automotive engineering or technical business administration with knowledge of information technology.
▪ As product owner you are assertive, pro-active and decisive
▪ You have at least 5 years relevant experience, preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
▪ You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
▪ Of course you have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.