As an Electrical Mechanical Engineer, you are responsible for the on time delivery of the electrical design, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the products.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Design and detail Electrical Mechanical Modules
▪ Design components and (sub)systems
▪ Produce Technical Product Documentation for your designs
▪ Support outsourcing of specific activities, for example design of Printed Circuit Boards
▪ Contribute to the writing of system design specifications and system engineering guidelines.
▪ Align activities with Technology & Development teams of customers
▪ Operate in a multidisciplinary (project) team
▪ Bachelor or Master degree Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Equivalent.
▪ You have one to three years of experience with 3D CAD software – preferably NX
▪ You are effective working in a team but can also perform independently
▪ You are accurate, analytical and a problem solver. Proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
▪ Willing to travel to the Eindhoven region
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.