The electronics architect in the lead will contribute to the ongoing growth in development, engineering and the competence Electronics.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will be responsible from concept till qualification of high-end mechatronic systems.
▪ You will also be the team leader for the internal and external project team (in the lead). In this role, you will be challenged to develop and strengthen a broad set of skills.
▪ One of your biggest challenges will be to communicate with all the stakeholders in the different phases of the project.
▪ During the concept phase you will mainly communicate with architects from other disciplines and competence leaders to make trade-offs and define the concept design.
▪ During the design/implementation and verification phase you will lead the team (including the external partner) to make and review the electronic designs.
▪ During the test/integration phase you will be communicating with the internal production/test department and help solving problems in the first integration phase.
▪ Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics and are also interested in other disciplines such as mechanics, mechatronics and software.
▪ Within the electronics department, you’ll contribute and steer to set up the roadmap and strategy.
▪ Developing architectural concepts in multidisciplinary teams,
▪ Meeting with clients to specify a clear interpretation of the customers demand.
▪ Specification of electronic modules and systems, electronic components (sensors, amplifiers, PCB’s) and control platforms
▪ Performing trade-offs for implementation alternatives of functions
▪ Managing outsourcing activities at electronics development partners,
▪ Leading the electronics designers and engineers in the multidisciplinary project team,
▪ Contributing specialist knowledge in one or more electronic engineering fields, such as signal processing, analog, digital and power electronics, firmware, high voltage electronics, PCB lay-out, EMI, etc.
▪ Supporting allocation of manufacturing and other supply chain decisions,
▪ Transferring knowledge to production- and service engineers.
▪ Documenting specifications, concepts, designs and test analysis results.
▪ Bachelor and or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering
▪ 5 to 10 years of broad experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
▪ 3 to 5 years’ experience as an Architect for complex systems
▪ Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
▪ Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.