The Equipment Engineer will be member of the Technology & Development organization and functionally reports to the competence leader. You will be part of a multi-functional product development team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Perform availability assessments at the start of the design process, based on potential failure odes
odes (risk & impact)
▪ Predict expected availability and reliability performance, resulting in design & service requirements
▪ Deliver statistical expertise in the analysis of complex issues and drive problems to a good solution
▪ Define opportunities for design improvements
▪ Develop service documentation
▪ Gaining in depth knowledge about systems and technique
▪ Affinity with high-tech and complex systems
▪ You have Bachelor Degree in: Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
▪ You like to work with statistical data analysis
▪ Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams / projects on system level
▪ Experience with Design for Reliability is a pre
▪ You see software as a tool.
▪ Analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key
▪ Ability to persuade developers, designers and stakeholders
▪ Team player with excellent communication- and writing skills in English
▪ Self-starter with a strong drive to solve customer problems in a timely way with short term and final solutions
▪ Technical generalist wide oriented
▪ Out of the box thinking
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.