As Field Test Engineer you prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Prepare and execute customer field tests, based on internal test requests.
▪ Coordinate test set-up and test execution with an internal client.
▪ Analyze and report all issues found during the tests.
▪ Use data logger information for problem analysis.
▪ Documentation and evaluation of testing results.
▪ Execute vehicle inspections and coordinate vehicle rebuilt and update activities.
▪ Communication with customers, drivers and dealers involved in the field test.
▪ Periodical technical 24/7 customer support service by carrying support telephone.
▪ Develop corporate test standards for Long Run endurance tests and customer field tests .
▪ Develop new test procedures.
▪ Active contribution to improvement of efficient testing and testing quality.
▪ Collaboration in project teams.
▪ Bachelor or Master level on Mechanical Engineering (Automotive, TCK, Electronics).
▪ Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle testing.
▪ Experienced and familiar with measurement technique
▪ Good communication skills.
▪ Experienced in the field of test data analysis and statistics.
▪ Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
▪ Good English (or German) language skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
▪ Having a truck driving license (license CE) is required for this position.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.