As a lead integrator you are responsible to analyze the requirements, and define your test strategy.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly.
▪ You define the test plan, test levels, identify the tooling and test rigs for product and production qualification.
▪ You will lead the integration team to prepare the integration and deliver the machine to our customers.
▪ Create the Master Gantt, set priorities and guarantee delivery.
▪ In close co-operation with colleagues from other disciplines you are translating system specifications and constraints into test specification and procedures.
▪ You will lead the integration team to document and maintain the tests.
▪ Technical University, Master degree
▪ At least 4 years relevant experience , hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
▪ Integration and test experience in small volume production
▪ As a person you are driven, flexible and motivated to face challenges
▪ Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
▪ Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
▪ Effective under time pressure, budget constraints, good at setting priorities
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.