As a Mechatronics System Designer you are responsible to specify, design and deliver system functions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are in charge of your fully integrated system, complex mechanical parts and/or modules; from design, testing to production and assembly.
▪ You are in charge of your function, complex mechanical assemblies and/or fully integrated systems; from design, production, assembly and perform the testing. Important aspects are manufacturability, cost, reliability and technical performance.
▪ You will perform trade-off studies and set direction to determine the preferred implementation scenario for the realization.
▪ You review the designs of your collegues. During the project you act as an owner of your modules.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree
▪ At least 3 years relevant experience, hi-tech, precision machinery, contamination control, vacuum.
▪ Eager to define concepts, functions and interfaces
▪ As a person you are accurate, flexible and motivated to face challenges
▪ Team player, in the own company and towards clients, consortium partners and suppliers
▪ Likes to help building a company, entrepreneurial spirit
▪ Efficient in dealing with time pressure, budget constraints and setting priorities
▪ Good communication skills and proficient in English
▪ As a person you are accurate, flexible, analytical, pragmatic, creative, proactive and motivated to face challenges
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.