As Medior Designer Embedded Systems you will be (co-)responsible for the electronics part and the embedded software and/or hardware solutions that we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ (partly) design documents;
▪ the development of embedded software and/or hardware according to specifications;
▪ identifying and possibly implementing product (production) improvement proposals;
▪ maintaining contacts with relevant suppliers;
▪ being and remaining aware of these, development tools and working methods;
▪ working with and according to (internal) coding standards;
▪ participating in (multi-site) project teams;
▪ assisting with the production of the developed products, especially the test tooling;
▪ completion of assigned work in accordance with the planning;
▪ work can be carried out on location as well as that of the customers;
▪ maintaining contacts with customers;
▪ having access to the most recent knowledge in our own field of expertise and updating this further where necessary in order to apply it adequately.
▪ a completed HBO/WO education in electronics or similar;
▪ 3 to 7 years work experience in a similar position;
▪ experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards;
▪ experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF; Knowledge of HW development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner);
▪ knowledge of SW development tools (e.g. IAR, Keil, Eclipse); Knowledge of – and experience with programming languages, e.g. C/C++, Java, VB.net;
▪ good knowledge of and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
▪ good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
▪ willingness to perform work on location of our clients.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.