As Engine Structural Analyst you support the engine design groups in the field of component durability.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Predicting and analyzing component loads and dynamics;
▪ Predicting component stress using finite element analysis methods;
▪ Verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools;
▪ You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
▪ Master degree in Engineering or Physics;
▪ Engine Hardware knowledge is a Pre;
▪ Experience with finite element analysis, preferably in a product design environment;
▪ Experience with low and high cycle fatigue analysis is a pre;
▪ Knowledge of Hyperworks and Abaqus is an advantage;
▪ Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically are the keys to success in this position.
▪ Clear communication [both verbal as presentation wise] ▪ Pro-Active and result driven,
▪ Good organisational skills
▪ English level B2 or higher is required.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.