Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, hightech development and production environment of ASML. ASML Motion is a production location in Oirschot, outside the main Veldhoven campus (18 km). The department Motion within the Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of all critical linear actuators for all ASML platforms. The Production Engineering department within Motion is responsible for the processes of Volume production (in the sustaining phase), continuously adapts and optimizes the production processes and provides support in connection with the organization. Furthermore highly involved in the introduction and manufacturability of future actuators of the newest platforms. Since this department is located outside the main campus at Oirschot it’s a small self-sustaining factory (80 FTE) within ASML.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ The goal is to produce actuators to the highest quality by creating an optimized production process. To design, maintain, adapt to changed output requirements and to optimize production processes as well as to develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process.
▪ Delivers technical support for the production process and finds the root cause of technical disturbances and prevents them from reoccurring.
▪ Is responsible for the work preparation in the broadest sense. Lays down operating instructions, process flow charts, production sequence, production tooling, process parameters and indicators.
▪ Continuously analyses the production processes, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as development and engineering (D&E), manufacturing engineering, quality engineering, production team and logistics at Motion.
▪ Brings his knowledge to bear on (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and in order to improve the reparability of the product and test design.
▪ Higher Technical College (bachelor) Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics
▪ Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
▪ Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control (SPC) and methods such as FMEA is an advantage.
▪ Experience in the field of (semi-) automated production lines and control is an advantage.
▪ Combining an analytical approach with a hands on mentality.
▪ Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
▪ Good social and communication skills to work with other departments, such as production and development engineering.
▪ Dutch is the main language on the production floor, therefore candidate must be willing to learn to speak and write.
▪ Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.