As a project engineer, your multidisciplinary activities make you understand the systems we develop, deliver and service.
Our matrix-organisation enables easy interaction with other teams. Your role is a key-position which strongly interacts with R&D, engineering, suppliers, sales and the customer.
By leading projects you will learn from all aspects which typically occur in machine-vision automation processes.
In your development curve from smaller to larger projects, there will always be room of differentiation or specialisation.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You build vision-setups to investigate samples and determine together with the team which imaging hardware will provide optimal result.
▪ Functional testing of sub-assemblies which you’ve built and integrated
▪ Guided by E-Plan and 3D CAD designs, you take care that our machines are properly assembled and tested for further validation.
▪ In addition to that, our growth provides work in testing and system-validation, offering all kind of opportunities for growth.
▪ You will participate in on-site installations and commissioning-activities and take care of the last details before handing over the system to our customer.
▪ If it suits your ambition, you have the ability to join world-wide installation of our solutions.
▪ Our service-team can count on your problem-solving expertise when operational support is required.
▪ A practical education in Mechatronics, Mechanics, (electrical) Engineering is required at a level of MBO 4 or higher.
▪ You are familiar with CAD-programs and reading technical drawings
▪ A vivid affinity for industrial automation and creativity are welcome
▪ In our technical world it’s all about communication! Are you a technically interested colleague with communication skills?
▪ Good communication requires fluency in English or Dutch; other languages are a valuable asset.
▪ Your attitude is pragmatic, you like taking initiatives and act pro-actively to get the work done.
▪ A no-nonsense, hands-on mentality makes you succesful, both independently and in a team.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.