This is a genuine chance to shape, develop and grow a team in the future with good progression plans in place ,and an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding business and long term opportunities will present themselves throughout the group.
You will be involved in selling heat exchangers which are supplied all over the globe from Belgium. This is an exciting role to head up a brand new department, where you will have the autonomy, freedom and drive to drive new business and develop the business you want, where you want.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Generate your own leads, create your own appointments and close new business
▪ Look after well-established accounts and permeate each account personally
▪ Utilise strong business development skills and you will be a solid relationship builder.
▪ Have some excellent communication and presentation skills
▪ Be able to sell to Refineries, Industrial Groups and EPC Companies
▪ Sales Management/Business Development background
▪ Previous experience of selling into Power Stations, Refineries, Manufacturers, Industrial Groups and Construction Companies
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.