As a Software Projectleader you are responsible for leading software development teams for high tech mechatronic systems. The goal is realize and deliver the planned development activities within time, quality and budget.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Organizing and making a detailed planning of the software development project
▪ Issue and progress tracking and guiding the software development team
▪ Keeping internal and external stakeholders informed and satisfied (within a multidisciplinary environment)
▪ Reporting progress to the (multidisciplinary) Integral Projectmanager.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree in Informatics, Electrical Engineering or Physics with 10 years’ experience in an equivalent role
▪ Expert experience with high tech complex machine control
▪ Experience with coaching and leading software teams
▪ Experience with Agile/Scrum software development
▪ Large experience with Model Driven Design
▪ Expert experience with Real time control software and Real time Operating systems / Linux / Sun Solaris
▪ Experience with industrial bus systems
▪ Broad knowledge of Design Patterns
▪ Broad knowledge of C / C++ / C# / Python
▪ Broad experience with Continuous Integration and/or Configuration Management
▪ You have an analytical set of mind (abstract thinking, out-of-the box thinking).
▪ You are able to take a step back and oversee the whole project (helicopter view)
▪ You are a good communicator and able to communicate effectively with different disciplines and levels. You also have a clear and structured way of reporting.
▪ You are able to build and maintain networks throughout the T&D organization, but also outside the organization (e.g. with clients or development partners).
▪ Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.