As System Architect Embedded Systems, together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the electronics part of the solutions that we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ drawing up specifications together with the customer;
▪ carrying out or supervising feasibility studies;
▪ identifying and drawing up product (production) improvement proposals;
▪ maintaining contacts with relevant suppliers;
▪ being and remaining aware of available (production) technology;
▪ supervising the design, implementation, testing and documentation of any particular development project;
▪ participating in the project team, e.g. in reviews and consultation with the customer;
▪ providing support in drawing up plans and carrying out work in accordance with these plans;
▪ maintaining contacts with customers, whether or not focused on an ongoing project and expanding the customer network;
▪ having thorough knowledge of one’s own field of expertise and, where necessary, updating or expanding this knowledge for new themes, in order to apply it adequately in the advice.
▪ a completed HBO/WO education in electronics or similar;
▪ academic work and thinking level;
▪ 5 to 10 years of work experience in a relevant position as, for example, electronics designer or engineer;
▪ management experience is an advantage;
▪ experience with CE, EMC directive and UL standards;
▪ experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF;
▪ knowledge of development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab, Altium, DXdesigner); Knowledge of components and PCBA production techniques;
▪ knowledge of – and experience with analogue circuits;
▪ good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
▪ good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
▪ willingness to carry out work at various locations.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.