As Account Mananger you build positive and lasting relationships with your customers, throughout the relevant sites.
Taken & Verantwoordelijkheden
▪ Relationship building: you build positive and lasting relationships with your customers, throughout the relevant sites.
▪ Understanding the customer’s business: you obtain input from the customer on the current performance and you investigate their market position and the effect it has on their future business. You make a thorough analysis of the customer’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
▪ Develop Roadmap projections on changes to technical requirements, volumes and competition.
▪ Develop an account plan: you develop an accountplan per account, to achieve the agreed and set objectives. Your account plan includes an account action tracking list.
▪ Monitor progress: you monitor the progress of all the programs in development and production. Where required you ensure availability of technical support.
▪ Identify and help solve issues: you take the initiative to identify and help solve any commercial, technical and service issues that may exist. To do this you make use of the available resources and you make structural improvements. Where appropriate you escalate any blocking items
▪ Targets: you ensure that the agreed targets are achieved through efficient two-way communication with the Business Team.
▪ Reporting and data: you are responsible for data (demand plan (forecasts), sales plan, rolling forecasts, budget, PPM, account plans) and you submit a monthly sales report detailing the current business status, and customer activity.
▪ Member of the global sales team: you are an integral member of the global sales team. Where appropriate, you ensure consistency of information globally to accounts. You act as the “global lead” when managing an account requiring a global footprint.
▪ You report directly to the Section Manager.
▪ Frequent traveling in Europe and also outside Europe )Asia, USA)
▪ Bachelor degree in technology, commerce, logistics, or an equivalent level by experience.
▪ Technical understanding (development, production, quality) and familiar with industrial processes and manufacturing organizations, preferably in an automotive business. Knowledge of LCD technology is a plus.
▪ Proven commercial skills in a business to business environment, ideally in an electronics or automotive environment
▪ Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in Sales and Automotive business
▪ Basic understanding of F&A processes (P&L, CM)
▪ Professional and assertive presence, showing confidence and gaining respect
▪ Good communication skills, both in writing and speaking– persuasive, clear, appropriate.
▪ Language requirements: German and English (Chinese is a plus).
▪ Planning and decision making: analytical, decisive, aware of constraints/opportunities, lateral thinking
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.