As a purchaser logistics, also known as a Purchasing Manager Logistics (internally called a Commodity Manager Logistics), you are responsible for the entire purchasing process of transport and logistic service activities
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are involved in the development process for new processes and services from an early stage and you are the link between external suppliers and internal customers.
▪ You are responsible for selecting suppliers and carry out contract negotiations. This is done by focusing on quality, price and reliability of supply;
▪ Based on key performance indicators, you demand continuous improvement from your suppliers;
▪ You strive to involve suppliers as early as possible in our development processes;
▪ You also continuously undertake market research and benchmarking in order to benefit from new trends in the global supplier market.
▪ As Purchasing Manager Logistics you will report to the Unit Manager.
▪ You have a completed bachelor or master degree;
▪ NEVI 1 and 2 diplomas are preferred;
▪ Several years’ experience in purchasing and in-depth knowledge of logistics and the market. You may also have gained experience in Transport or Logistics in a different role;
▪ You have experience in working internationally and a good knowledge of English and Dutch;
▪ You have good communication skills and are entrepreneurial.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.
|Vacature categorie||Automotive, Industrie|