Supporting the Engineering & Factory organization by implementing higher level Quality projects and start without disruption or problems through, early DfM spec clarification, exact production readiness preparation and process validations.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Collect & understand Quality requirements & specs, assure them and support submission of appropriate documentation
▪ Prepare Quality plans for NPI projects or Design
▪ Support early specification clarification with customers and agree DfM requirements within those specifications
▪ Support proto / pilot validations with Quality viewpoint focusing on DfM & production risks for critical items.
▪ Facilitate (customer) pre-SOP audits at production and report action plans, follow-up and close countermeasures.
▪ Organise & perform process quality audits and report Quality readiness at each NPI milestone including f-up of actions
▪ Pro-active and preventive Quality methods & -activity implementation (eg CTQ’s, CP, FMEA, WI)
▪ Coordinate definition and deployment of CTQ’s and confirm Quality readiness of processes before SOP
▪ Propose new methods, idea, tools to improve the NPI system towards future automotive Quality levels & APQP
▪ Support the structural improvement of QMS (eg procedures, work instructions, SOP’s) with focus on DfM
▪ HBO Electro/-tronic
▪ 5 Year QA Engineer experience
▪ Product & process knowhow for: Electonic Testers, SMD, Soldering, Coating/Painting, PCB, Mechanical Assy, Clean Rooms, APQP, PPAP knowledge incl preventive Automotive Quality tools
▪ (Technical) analytical
▪ Good communication
▪ Influencing others
▪ Result driven / persistent
▪ Willing to travel occasionally
▪ Speak English and German
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.