As Diagnostic Recuirement Engineer you collect customer needs and convert them to ‘required’ functionalities for our internal and external suppliers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ In the agile development process (customer requirements, design, implementation, verification and validation), your focus will be primarily on setting up and managing the content requirements in the requirements repository;
▪ Together with requirements stakeholders, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Software Testers and the Diagnostic Property manager, you write and manage the requirements for the diagnostic tool;
▪ You manage the diagnostic content requirements consistently and efficiently so that these can be used in an adequate and maintainable way in the operational organization. This requires intensive and good cooperation with colleagues from the departments involved.
▪ Continuous improvement and the pursuit of efficiency in collaboration with colleagues is of great importance to achieve the team goals.
▪ We are looking for a practical, hands-on requirements engineer with analytical skills who naturally take the lead.
▪ Technical bachelor working and thinking level.
▪ You are driven and structured.
▪ You have relevant experience with requirements engineering tools (Polarion), preferably in a (Truck) automotive related environment.
▪ You are familiar with the V- cycle model and preferably have knowledge of requirements definition and acceptance validation, vehicle communication and diagnostic methods.
▪ Of course you have good communicative skills in English and preferably in Dutch.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.