As Electronics Designer you are responsible and focusing on electronic topics like embedded control, printed circuit boards for digital and analog electronics, motors, sensors and development of power electronics.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Designing of digital and analog electronics (such as embedded control, high speed digital design and sensor control systems)
▪ Designing printed circuit boards and guiding outsourcing partners
▪ Development of power electronics
▪ Control on costs
▪ Make sure your designs are correctly implemented, which includes analysis, testing and documentation.
▪ Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
▪ Bachelor/Master degree in electronics or similar
▪ 1-3 years of experience
▪ Preferably skilled in schematic design and board lay-out
▪ Preferably experience with FPGA design
▪ Eye for detail and excellent problem solving skills
▪ Knowledge of and experience with digital and analog electronics.
▪ To be successful the candidate is enthusiastic, pro-active and eager to dive into various technical problems. Having a structured way of working, excellent communication skills, and ready to take initiative and responsibility.
▪ Team player, hands on, practical, analytic and goal oriented
▪ You like to work in cross-functional teams
▪ Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
▪ Eligible to work in the Netherlands
▪ Available for 32-40 hours per week
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.