The software test engineer is active in the verification and validation of the software and applications running on the embedded systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Test scope includes functional testing, platform testing, network management and diagnostics.
▪ The test designs are made against the requirements set for the relevant system.
▪ The test cases are managed in HP QualityCenter. The tests execution is carried out on hardware-in-the-loop systems.
▪ You work in a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary and highly dynamic environment for various projects. ▪ You cooperate daily with the verification engineers and on a frequent basis with project development stakeholders, such as software and hardware engineers and project lead engineers.
▪ You report to the Supervisor of the Verification group within the Verification & Support department.
▪ Technical education on Bachelor/Master level in Mechanics, Automotive, Electronics, Computer Science or comparable
▪ Strong technical skills in powertrain domain
▪ Knowledge of embedded software design processes (according the V-cycle)
▪ Experience in embedded software testing (minimum of 2-3 years of test experience)
▪ Knowledge of test techniques (test certificate, ISTQB is an asset)
▪ Experience with requirement management
▪ Experience with HP QualityCenter
▪ Good problem solving and debugging skills
▪ Understanding of Matlab/Simulink
▪ Knowledge of model-based design techniques is preferred
▪ Demonstrated communication skills, professionalism, result- and customer-orientation
▪ Experience in test automation is a plus
▪ Experience with scrum/agile is a plus
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees