Export Control Officer
The Export Control Officer is responsible for organize and control our international logistic processes in the most economical way and based on Export Control regulations and accompanying procedures. Both in and outside EU territory.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Sales phase: advice Tender team for possible cost implications for international supply chain issues. (e.g. Legal, Tax, VAT, Vesting)
▪ Project plan: Define Procurement plan as part of Project plan. Content by analysing contract specifications. Defining routings of materials and plan of action for the supply chain part. Advice, coordinate and plan the execution of the plan with the Project team.
▪ Project execution: Coordinate the international logistic supply chain in cooperation with the Procurement and Logistic department.
▪ Intern: Advice & Control correct usage of HS codes, Inco terms, custom documentation, etc
▪ Extern: Define requirements on transport & import/export documentation for suppliers and coordinate with procurement and Project team; Make sure suppliers know what documents should be provided during the project phases
▪ Suggest pro-actively improvements within the supply process
▪ Keep track of laws, rules and regulation regarding import/export and related taxes and dues;
▪ Manage contacts with custom brokers if needed.
▪ Evaluating and challenging the project teams for correct registration and maintenance of information within the ERP system
▪ Overtime work as required to ensure work schedule compliance
▪ Travel needed to visit other offices, suppliers or building sites.
▪ Good knowledge of SAP
▪ Ability to work with several Microsoft Office applications
▪ English Language level B1
▪ Minimum 2 years of experience in the international supply chain area and proven knowledge and experience on Export Control rules, regulation and administration in and outside EU territory
▪ Bachelor or Master of Supply Chain Management, Customs and Trade Affairs or other relevant degrees
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.