As FPGA/VHDL Designer you work on electronics solutions, in which you are the FPGA expert, which we develop and produce for and in consultation with our customers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ drawing up concept solutions, budgeting work for quotation;
▪ drawing up specifications and reviewing these with the customer;
▪ independently design, implement, test and document a design;
▪ having access to the most recent knowledge in their own field of expertise FPGA/VHDL and updating this further where necessary;
▪ being and remaining aware of development tools and practices;
▪ working with and according to (internal) coding standards;
▪ participating in project teams: internal/external system architect, HW and SW Designers;
▪ assisting with the production of the developed products completion of assigned work in accordance with the schedule;
▪ managing and supervising junior FPGA designers;
▪ work can be carried out on our location as well as that of its customers.
▪ a completed Higher/Academic grade in the field of electronics or similar;
▪ thorough knowledge of – and experience with modelling samples (e.g. VHDL, Verilog, HLS);
▪ thorough knowledge of the specific development tools (e.g. Vivado, Quartus, Modelsim, Questasim, Mentor CDC);
▪ familiar with building simulation models / testbench for use with e.g. Modelsim or Questasim;
▪ familiar with HW development tools (e.g. Spice, Matlab) Familiar with programming languages (e.g. C/C++/#, Java, Python);
▪ experience with quality techniques such as FMEA, MTBF;
▪ good knowledge and experience with MS Office Word and Excel;
▪ good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English;
▪ willingness to carry out work on location of our clients.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.