Inventory Analyst MDI – Central Europe
As Inventory Analyst within the MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) department you are responsible for the inventory management for about 65 dealers spread out over Europe.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You have daily contact with the dealer part managers to optimize their stock levels and support them with processing order suggestions.
▪ You analyze and advise dealers and provide improvement proposals related to inventory management and parts availability.
▪ You regularly visit dealers (about 10% of your time). During these visits you provide training to part managers, present to higher management to convince them about the logistic and commercial benefits of your proposals and suggestions. You also provide feedback regarding their performance on the MDI metrics.
▪ You are the point of contact for dealers, offices (in multiple countries) and the other departments to support on all MDI related topics in order to reach our and the dealers targets.
▪ You perform improvement projects to increase the quality of the order suggestions and increase the efficiency of the department.
▪ Bachelor or Masters degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or similar
▪ Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience as a Demand Planner, Data Analyst, Inventory Planner or a related field
▪ Fluent in English and German
▪ Advanced level in Polish or another central European language is a plus
▪ Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge in MS Excel and MS Access
▪ Communicate and present easily in an international setting
▪ Ability to sell your proposals by demonstrating their benefits to the dealers
▪ Team player, pragmatic and pro-active approach
▪ Willingness to travel regularly
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.