We are looking for an energetic and proactive marketing communication oriented person with knowledge of user experience principles, analytical skills who can help us to initiate and create the deliverables for our exciting business segment.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will be responsible for the creation of marketing and communication materials and organizing and analyzing marketing and customer data supporting our connected services.
▪ To achieve this, you will be using your knowledge of modern digital media and technologies and skills for collecting, preparing and analyzing marketing data from various sources such as CRM systems, web analytics tools, social media, etc.
▪ You will keep a clear eye on the deadlines and will be able to keep an oversight of all running activities.
▪ Recently completed bachelor’s degree in the direction of Marketing, Communication or a comparable direction.
▪ Able to work in a very dynamic and multicultural environment
▪ An advanced level of English in both speaking and writing is a must
▪ Competencies that apply to you: flexible, pragmatic, creative and energetic.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.