To support the growth in projects and technology development, we are looking for a well-qualified and enthusiastic Product Development – Testing Definition Engineer
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Define together with the Requirements & Calibration Engineers the needed tests and their execution.
▪ Write & Review these and link them to appropriate project milestones
▪ Point of contact for engineers in the execution phase.
▪ Administrate & Report the test Results.
▪ Take initiative to constantly improve related tools and processes.
▪ Support Supplier Communication with regards to Test Execution
▪ MSc degree in Automotive / Mechanical / Electrical engineering or equivalent
▪ Extensive knowledge of test case design and engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration management
▪ Experienced with coaching other engineers
▪ Experience on Six Sigma related processes is a pre
▪ i.e. DMAIC, Design For Six Sigma, FMEA, Monte Carlo
▪ Knowledge of development process models like SPICE and ISO26262 is a pre
▪ Knowledge in using Office, Tableau & HPQC Software
▪ Knowledge on Diesel Engines, Emissions Controls & OBD Regulations
▪ Good communication skills
▪ Attention to details
▪ Good English skills are mandatory.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.