In order to achieve further growth, we are looking for a Product Manager QC to join our team.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Advice management, provide product business plans and product development initiatives
▪ Support the Sales and after-sales, visiting customers, trade fairs
▪ Work together with customers, sales department, R&D department and Marketing to provide the necessary support, advice or initiatives in regards to the (new) product development
▪ Analyse product quality in regards to customer demands or agreed specifications
▪ Provide internal as well as external training, workshops and show cases
▪ Lead generation and follow ups towards the correct department
▪ Bachelor level or an equilevant in a technical direction or laboratory education.
▪ Minimum 3 years’ experience in product development/product/sales management.
▪ Language skills: Dutch, English and German (pre-) all on a professional (business) level
▪ Communicative team player with an international scope.
▪ Self-starter, can work individually as well as in a team.
▪ Analytical, creative, and solution-oriented mindset.
▪ Hands-on, proactive, energetic attitude and a conceptual approach.
▪ Result, target and time oriented.
▪ Good presentation skills, can build long term relationship with business partners and colleagues.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.