As Production Manager you lead the Production, Environmental Services, Cylinder Management and Planning teams safely, efficiently and effectively to fulfil customer orders and deliver a consistent quality of product
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Manage the health, safety and welfare of staff through establishing safe methods and systems for operational activities and ensuring staff are trained to the necessary level to minimise risk.
▪ Ensure and continuously develop safety first mentality, quality standards and legal requirements to protect the reputation of the business.
▪ Support, train and coach all staff with document preparation, risk assessment and method statements for site changes.
▪ Lead, engage and develop the Environmental Services and Cylinder Management team to ensure high levels of performance so that there is a high level of capability, motivation and that the team work together seamlessly
▪ Manage, monitor, and report on the production processes and human resources ensuring the team are meeting or exceeding KPI’s
▪ Support site development projects and business systems in the development of our technical capabilities ensuring implementation is secured throughout the operations team and issues are reported and tracked to maintain and improve plant performance.
▪ Develop LEAN six sigma initiative and embed Continuous improvement into the operations team
▪ Degree qualified in engineering/chemical subject or equivalent industry experience
▪ Significant management experience in anoperational/chemical processing environment
▪ Experience in a dynamic high-development environment
▪ Experience of managing a production team with a high safety focus
▪ Sound understanding of regulated systems such as ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
▪ 3+ years CI experience
▪ 8-10 Industrial experience of operations
▪ 6Sigma Green belt qualifiedand practitioner of methodology & culture
▪ A sound understanding of and experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
▪ Significant Industrial safety experience including working at height and LOTOTO legislation
▪ Experienced in project and engineering management
▪ Detailed understanding of relevant industry standards TPED etc.
▪ Understanding of Pressurised Equipment Directive
▪ Understanding of chemical processing techniquessuch as fractional distillation
▪ Experience of production management or supervision
▪ Black Belt 6Sigma qualified
▪ Other “Leantechniques
▪ Experience of dealing with regulatory bodies such as the HSE and EA
▪ Experience of working within the HVAC industry
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 30 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.
▪ If an official holiday is in a weekend, you are entitled to a so-called compensation day and you will receive an extra day of leave in return.