As manager of the department, you are responsible for the development and realization of the department goals, in line with the company objectives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are focused on a constant growth of the department to higher standards and lower costs. To do so, you draw up well-balanced short-, mid- and long-term plans for all aspects of business operations (Safety, health, environment, efficiency, budget, people and organization, investments, product development,…)..
▪ You implement these plans together with your team and other steakholders and you adjust where necessary in order to achieve the intended objectives. In day to day operations, you are strongly involved in current running topics, you play a coaching role towards your team and you are the connecting factor to other departments (TD, Supply chain,..).
▪ You ensure a correct, accurate and timely reporting on departmental kpi’s.
▪ As a driven and passioned people manager, you will lead and manage the Paper Production team in order to realize all objectives.
▪ You select the right people, skills and resources in your team based on needs and strategic workforce planning and carry those into effect organizational development.
▪ You develop and coach the potential and the capacities of your team.
▪ You will supervise, motivate and guide them were needed.
▪ You secure the utmost technical capacity and performance of machinery and take initiatives to optimize and maintain the existing infrastructure.
▪ Also on medium-term and long-term you develop a paper production plan which ensures highest possible availability of productivity, staff, capacity, quality, investments and processing.
▪ You take an active added value role in various workgroups to ensure continuous improvement.
▪ You will be involved in the development of the strategic concepts
▪ You have a master in Business Engineering / Economics or equivalent business experience.
▪ You have a broad experience in an industrial production environment and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
▪ On call duty is part of the job.
▪ You think about improvement in processes
▪ You are strong both operational and organizational wise, you have a strong portion of maturity and are immune to stress. You also think about improvement in processes.
▪ You have strong leadership capacities and are a seasoned coach and motivator.
▪ You think out-of-the-box, bring forward innovative ideas, are always looking for new challenges and are willing to improve continuously.
▪ Your dynamic and flexible attitude makes you an inspiring, result driven and professional colleague and leader.
▪ You have strong communication skills (Dutch, English).
▪ Your open-mind, problem solving ability and pro-activity are part of your personality.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.