As Project leader / Lead designer you have the ambition to further develop your technical system level and interpersonal skills while still staying hands on with the actual development
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You enjoy broadening and deepening your knowledge and collaborate with experienced and highly skilled colleagues.
▪ You like challenges and are not afraid to take responsibility.
▪ You look forward to work in a company where you have real influence in a job that doesn’t feel like a straitjacket.
▪ Discussing requirements and project issues with all stakeholders
▪ Making estimates and collaborating on customer quotes
▪ Working with colleagues doing your part of the development project
▪ Setting priorities, keeping track of project progress and leading the Adeas project team
▪ Signaling risks, opportunities and acting on them
▪ Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
▪ At least 7 years experience as an (senior) engineer or designer of electronics and/or firmware
▪ You communicate easily and fluently with all stakeholders of a project
▪ You are a capable designer of advanced firmware and/or digital electronics
▪ You are an experienced team player and have leadership qualities
▪ You are able to switch your attention easily
▪ You are able to see the broader picture
▪ You enjoy collaboration with colleagues and third parties
▪ You are not easily discouraged and motivate the designers
▪ You master the English language at least at C1 CEFR level and Dutch at A2 level
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.