The Quality Teamleader Automation is part of Quality Automation and responsible for further developing
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Lead the Quality Engineering team of Automation.
▪ Coordinating all quality related processes at the Automation department.
▪ Quality Control system and control of procedure and work instructions.
▪ Member of the automation team.
▪ Have a close and critical but cooperative relationship with Operations.
▪ Main responsible for the QSM according ISO9001 in the automation department.
▪ Drive and stimulate continuous improvement processes.
▪ Define quality requirements for automation machines.
▪ Main responsible for all daily quality related processes and issues for Automation.
▪ Continuously improve quality awareness within Automation.
▪ Define, stimulate and ensure a strategic quality approach within all automation processes.
▪ Maintain control of procedures and work instructions.
▪ Initiate and maintain Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) system.
▪ Coordinate and maintain non-conforming part system.
▪ Coordinate Customer Complaint system.
▪ Develop and maintain material and product specifications.
▪ Approval Automation machines and FAT testing with customers.
▪ Open 2-way communication with all entities.
▪ Bachelor degree or equal experience in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
▪ Software knowledge and/or experience is of added value.
▪ More than 3 years proven management experience.
▪ Experience as Quality Manager/Specialist/Engineer in a production environment.
▪ Preferably knowledge in technical Automation systems and components.
▪ Preferably knowledge of ISO9001 quality management system.
▪ Convincing and professional towards customers, suppliers and colleagues.
▪ Independent worker but also team player.
▪ Way of thinking aimed at problem solving.
▪ Analytical and observant.
▪ Hands on attitude.
▪ Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English.
▪ Good knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
▪ Willing to travel occasionally (international)
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.