The department Engineering is responsible for the hardware engineering of new engines and aftertreatment components and systems and maintaining the in-production products.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Support Global Engine Engineers developing heavy duty engines capable of future emission
legislation including Zero Emissions. Their focus is on component level requirement specification.
▪ Train and coach Global Engine Engineering employees in usage of DNG
▪ Support DNG functional application administration for Global Engine Engineering
▪ Help develop strategy for Global Configuration usage incorporating DNG configuration content
▪ Work closely with DNG application management counterparts to ensure global alignment of
DNG usage and processes
▪ Lead coordination meetings with all project leads regarding DNG baseline planning and
requirement version control
▪ Support the development of DNG Dashboards for Configuration Management information across
multiple teams needed for their projects
▪ Manage and maintain the DNG project areas and associated components
▪ Support all teams with set up and merging of change sets
▪ Participate in DNG Expert Group meetings
▪ Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software
Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant technical direction.
▪ Extensive knowledge of requirement engineering (IREB certificate pre) and configuration
▪ Experience with Requirement Management tools, experience with DNG is a must
▪ Experience with Development practices in complex projects, preferably DFSS, Automotive Spice
▪ Proven experience with coaching others
▪ Excellent verbal and written communications skills
▪ Excellent multitasker by employing a structured way of working with high stress tolerance.
▪ English is mandatory and Dutch is preferred.
▪ Experience with Requirement creation and Configuration Management
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.