As senior engineer high voltage systems you are primarily responsible for the realisation of the correct functioning of the high voltage vehicle system during the development and test phase, at production run and in series production.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will be involved in the specification and development of new and modified electrical systems and components, which are part of the total electrical system of the BEV and you take care of the documentation, which is required for developing diagnostics applications for production and dealer testing.
▪ You cooperate closely with your engineering colleagues from different departments.
▪ You are the integrator between supplier and other internal departments, such as Marketing, After Sales, production, purchasing and testing, with focus on correctly specifying system requirements (hardware and software), monitoring supplier progress, initiating and following system testing, and management reporting on development status.
▪ HTS/TU Electrical Engineering/Automotive Engineering/Computer Science.
▪ Knowledge and experience with high voltage electrical/electronic systems of the vehicle.
▪ Knowledge and experience with CAN network applications on vehicles.
▪ Team player
▪ Independent, pro-active and focus on results.
▪ Knowledge and experience in the area of coordination and planning is an advantage.
▪ Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.