The senior systems architect mechatronics is responsible for the overall quality of the solutions designed, built and delivered to the customer.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will join our cluster of architects.
▪ As a senior systems architect mechatronics you are the technical lead of the project.
▪ You work in close cooperation with the project leader and the team members.
▪ With the customer you translate specifications into system requirements and transfer these to the team.
▪ The emphasis of the work will be on mechatronic design with understanding of fundamental dynamic behavior and machine control of precision equipment.
▪ We are looking for a senior architect in machine development with strong affinity for mechatronics and dynamics.
▪ Educated in dynamics and control engineering supplemented with a minimum of 10 years of work experience, 5 year as an architect in the field of mechatronics/dynamics in a multidisciplinary high tech environment.
▪ You are a strong communicator and motivator involved in the internal processes as well as the processes at the customer.
▪ You are a conceptual thinker, with the ability to communicate your ideas to the (multidisciplinary) team, in word as well as in writing.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.