As an Six Sigma Black Belt you will solve complex technical design defects, reduce risks, set direction and lead the way to breakthrough improvements in product and process quality.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Six Sigma Black Belts are change agents for process and quality improvement. They are responsible for deploying and embedding quality concepts and continuous improvement tools across our business. They solve complex technical design defects, reduce risks, set direction and lead the way to breakthrough improvements in product and process quality.
Your work is diverse and includes:
▪ Apply Six Sigma and Structured Problem Solving Methods to improve process capability and eliminate complex defects
▪ Provide analysis and feedback to senior management on project activities, improvements, and savings
▪ Lead cross-functional teams
▪ Transfer best practices, Six Sigma techniques, procedures and tools to cross-functional teams
▪ You have a Bachelor degree in a Technical direction or equivalent.
▪ 5+ years of work experience, preferably in the Automotive industry.
▪ You have excellent Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
▪ You are experienced in quality methods and tools like 6 Sigma, 5 Why’s analysis, Kaizen, brainstorming sessions, problem solving techniques, FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa diagrams.
▪ Understand product development processes.
▪ Are able to learn and use new processes and techniques and resourcefully solve complex technical issues.
▪ Have the willingness to grow continuously, both personally and professionally and have a strong results orientation.
▪ Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing
▪ Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.