As Software Project Leader you manage the software development activities , in order to fulfill the required product specifications and planning
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Manage the software development activities , in order to fulfill the required product specifications and planning
▪ Manage the software project planning for all builds and software development activities of his project, including handling the tasks and resources of the software sub team; coach the software team members and align the planning and resources with the section/department manager.
▪ Align with the project manager and execute the project within the agreed planning and budget.
▪ Responsible for the implementation of the design rules and procedures in his project, and for triggering the design rule/process owners on required changes in the design rules based on project findings. Gathering of Lesson’s Learned during the product development phase.
▪ Can independently liaise with customers on technical and conceptual level and helps the customer defining the functional requirements so that the project fits within our capabilities and roadmaps, to make sure the project can be executed according to the base line planning.
▪ To monitor and adjust the work method/ planning of the software project team members, so that the workload is executed in an efficient way in order to shorten time-to-sample. Align the work method with the section manager.
▪ Continuously improves our way of working by reviewing the working processes on regular basis and having alignment on this with the section / department manager
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
▪ Minimum experience of 5 years relevant experience in managing software developments in high-tech industry, preferably in automotive
▪ Minimum experience of 3 years working according ASPICE processes
▪ Experience with systems like Enterprise Architect, Redmine and Tortoise SVN is a plus
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.