As Software Requirements Engineer you interact directly with serveral departments to create the software requirement of various projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Is part of the software department and interacts directly with the customer, software architects, software qualification testers and SW engineers to create the software requirements of the various projects.
▪ Understands the embedded display software concepts/architectures and creates the corresponding software requirements of the display modules or display driving boards based on the delivered customer requirements.
▪ Is able to determine and describe the verification criteria of the software requirements.
▪ Understands the functionality of the hardware.
▪ Creates software requirements in a structured way according the procedures.
▪ Acts as a software requirements owner, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
▪ Can independently discuss with the customer, software- architects, engineers, testers and test/project leaders on technical and conceptual level.
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
▪ Minimum experience of 2 years working according ASPICE process SWE.1
▪ Experience with systems like Doors and Jama
▪ Experience with Electronic designs
▪ IREB/CPRE certified is a plus
▪ Experience with tools like Enterprise Architect is a plus
▪ Experience with systems like Redmine and Tortoise SVN is a plus
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.