As Sr. Manager Service & spare Parts you are responsible for optimal after-market sales and service, in terms of costs, service levels, hotline, spare parts, invoicing and operational efficiency.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Manage, develop, organize and evaluate the Hotline, Field Service and Spares teams.
▪ Manage and lead operations of Hotline, Field Service and Spare Parts.
▪ Develop and improve workflows and processes for Hotline, Field Service and Spare Parts activities
▪ Strategic sourcing and training of third party service providers for Automation worldwide
▪ Setup annual budgets for the related service activities
▪ Develop analytic systems and data management capabilities to monitor and analyze KPI’s, ongoing performance and budgets
▪ Understand customers needs, service those needs and develop and maintain positive business relationships with customer and end-user key personnel in- or directly relevant to service activities
▪ Identify and manage risk within the service chain
▪ Cooperate with global colleagues to support the buildup and development of the Automation global service organization
▪ Technical bachelor or university level in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 4 to 8 years related experience in service.
▪ Used to making decisions in a fast changing international environment, taking frequent interruptions and market, economic, social and political environments in to account
▪ Ability to think and respond quickly and adjust schedules and operating plans in response to unplanned events
▪ Easy, open, honest and integer communicator who is able to build relationships both internally and externally on different levels and in multicultural environments
▪ Good verbal & written communication skills in English and Dutch/German (additional languages are a plus)
▪ Able to manage a team
▪ Well-organized and a professional working ethic
▪ Above average use of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel)
▪ Willingness to travel occasionally incl. overnight travel worldwide
▪ No 9-5 mentality
▪ In depth knowledge of ERP systems and CRM software
▪ Knowledge of MS-Office
▪ In depth knowledge of complex machines
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.