As vehicle architect you are responsible for the documentation and maintenance of technical product specification for a broad variety of vehicle disciplines via the Product Description Book within Doors NG
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Initiate and maintain the Product Description Book by coordinating the delivery of technical project content by different stakeholders. Ensure that a complete technical project description with a coherent vehicle program content, SMART specifications and specific concept descriptions is being delivered;
▪ Define vehicle level targets and coordinate the development of new Noise, Ride Comfort and Vehicle Steering & Stability concepts and vehicle improvement measures in close collaboration with different stakeholders within and outside vehicle development, utilizing and optimizing future vehicle and driveline concepts.
▪ Define and propose project content in the own field of expertise. Present and advise on proposals to all relevant stakeholders and facilitate directional decision making.
▪ Define SMART vehicle requirements for future Trucks, derived from high level Noise, Ride Comfort and Vehicle Steering & Stability improvements;
▪ Translate the legislative changes in combination with market developments and technical roadmaps in to a long-term vision in your fields of expertise;
▪ Develop, maintain and share knowledge and knowhow relevant to the own field of expertise, keeping pace with both internal and external (innovative) developments;
▪ Define and monitor verification and validation activities in consultation with relevant stakeholders;
▪ As a Vehicle Architect you are a team player with a professional attitude. As no other you have the ability to coordinate and present the concepts on different (management) levels.
▪ A Master degree in a technical direction, such as Mechanical Engineering or Similar
▪ 5+ years relevant experience, preferably in the automotive field
▪ 3+ years of experience with Doors NG
▪ Broad automotive knowledge
▪ Proactive, creative, analytical and strong communicative skills.
▪ Strong English communicative, both spoken and written
▪ Additionally Dutch language has a preference
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.