For the CAE-Engines group we are looking for a Structural Analyst FEM. As Engine Structural Analyst you support the engine design groups in the field of component durability. Your input is an important part in the continuous improvement of our new generations of engines.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Predicting and analyzing component loads and dynamics;
▪ Predicting component stress using finite element analysis methods;
▪ Verification and optimization of concept designs using simulation tools;
▪ You work in close cooperation with both construction and testing engineers.
▪ As Engine Structural Analyst you report to the Engineering Supervisor of the CAE-Engines
▪ Master degree in Engineering or Physics;
▪ Engine Hardware knowledge is a Pre;
▪ Experience with finite element analysis, preferably in a product design environment;
▪ Experience with low and high cycle fatigue analysis is a pre;
▪ Knowledge of Hyperworks and Abaqus is an advantage;
▪ Technical know-how and the ability to get to the core of issues efficiently and pragmatically are the keys to success in this position.
▪ Clear communication [both verbal as presentation wise] ▪ Pro-Active and result driven,
▪ Good organisational skills
▪ English level B2 or higher is required.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.
|Job Category||Automotive, Industrie|