The main topic you will be working on is media deformation, which is a very broad aspect that deals with deformation of prints in all phases of printing (directly after printing till weeks after drying and stacking).
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Assist in decomposing the media deformation attributes to requirements for the functional teams in the project.
▪ Assist in developing (inline) measurement methods of the most relevant media deformation aspects
▪ Assist in R&D product development to verify and validate new functionality
▪ Perform experiments using complex high tech equipment and systems
▪ Perform effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
▪ Bachelor degree in physics or similar
▪ From 0 to 5 years of experience as researcher or quality engineer within a high-tech product development environment
▪ Skilled in doing experiments and problem solving, affinity with data analysis and knowledge of using Matlab, Excel
▪ To be successful the candidate is a strong team player, self reliant , practical, analytic and has strong communicative skills
▪ Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
▪ Eligible to work in Venlo
▪ Available for 32-40 hours per week
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.