You are an ambitious Marketing Communications Project Manager who drives our Life Cycle Sales Tool Program
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Create a Life Cycle Sales Tool project charter (incl. rollout plan) and follow up on planning
▪ Run a number of pilots throughout Europe to gain experience, develop a market introduction plan and further develop the Life Cycle Sales infrastructure.
▪ Act as product owner for the Life Cycle Sales Tool by describing user stories, setting priorities and follow up with the development team
▪ Support the Life Cycle Sales Tool database migration and switch off the legacy MAX customer database
▪ Develop and execute new Life Cycle Sales Tool campaign opportunities by using available customer data
▪ Develop and execute marketing automation tooling to support the dealer network by targeted marketing
▪ Set targets and measuring performance for reach, leads and incremental service and product sales
▪ Maintain a close relationship with the organisation, Sales, Dealers and Customers, making sure that current and future needs are identified and met
▪ For this challenging job we would like to meet with candidates with over 5 years of communications and project management experience in the international truck market or other high-tech international business markets.
▪ You have a Master Degree in Marketing Management or Communications or a relevant other business field and you have demonstrated the ability to develop and execute communication campaigns, and market products on an international scale
▪ You are an omni-channel communications manager with experience in the business-to-business market including magazines, email marketing, social media and digital marketing who knows how to increase brand loyalty and create effective product promotion campaigns
▪ You passionately care about customer experience, and you are data driven, setting clear campaign objectives and measuring business success
▪ You have experience in working with indirect sales channels and / or independent dealer networks
▪ You have strong & proven project management experience
▪ You have strong analytical skills and are used to work with complex & incomplete customer databases
▪ Hands-on mentality, self-starter, high energy level
▪ Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and strong PC and system skills are important requirements for this position.
▪ Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills in English are a must. Knowledge of other European languages is a strong preference
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.
|Job Category||Automotive, Industrie|