As a Project Planner you have the ability to create the schedule (level 3) for the EPCm project from scratch based on information from the engineering disciplines, procurement, construction management, suppliers, client;
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Ability to collect, process, and track of data from the stakeholders in order to create and maintain the Level 3 EPCm schedule;
▪ Ability to create critical path that makes logical sense;
▪ Ability to perform schedule risk analysis and create meaningful schedule reports;
▪ Ability to fully resource load the level 3 schedule for the EPCM project and supervise progress of the activities by leading the schedule progress meeting regularly and expediting stakeholders;
▪ Ability to create realistic buffers and use at least one schedule buffering technique;
▪ Understanding of the accumulating progress data and ability to create schedule trends and alarm project manager by explaining the consequences and possible schedule impact of the observed trends.
▪ Ability to utilize Earned Value Method for progress measurement and control.
▪ Full proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6;
▪ Engineering background (by education) and / or equivalent work experience
▪ Knowledge of the engineering, procurement, construction management and mechanical completion tasks sequence for medium and large industrial projects ( ≥ €25 million) for all the disciplines mentioned: civil and structural (incl. underground works, concrete and steel), mechanical (equipment), piping, electrical, instrumentation and process control, process engineering, environmental, HVAC and building services.
▪ Experience of the full cycle EPCm project scheduling at the EPCm contractor side.
▪ Knowledge and understanding of the PMI Practice Standard for Scheduling;
▪ Knowledge and understanding of the PMI Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structure.
▪ Maintained PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® certification;
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.