The Electronics Engineering (EE) team plays a critical role in the development of Automotive E/E Systems.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Utilizing top-notch development methods, we develop transmission control units and other auxiliary electric/electronic systems for automatic transmissions.
▪ You will work in activities such as:
▪ Investigate and find root cause of electronics design / manufacturing process / material related issues and provide solutions.
▪ Electronics design: Define or evaluate AVL components, do design calculations, analysis and simulations, update schematics, PCB design and documentation.
▪ Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering or equivalent.
▪ You have in depth knowledge and experience in the field of electronics development from concept phase to series production.
▪ Experience with electronics circuit debugging, finding issues, performing root cause analysis.
▪ Hands on: Using test & measurement equipment for circuit measurements, soldering, operate electronics test systems.
▪ Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
▪ Experience with electronics verification, environmental testing (ISO 16750), burn-in tests, reliability tests is a plus.
▪ Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are strong in reporting knowledge and results.
▪ You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.