The Electronic/ Embedded Software Engineer will work in the electronic design team and will directly interact with the hardware designers to develop modules.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ The C# software engineer will design the software for controlling modules.
▪ The software engineer should understand the functionality of the hardware and should be able to adapt to several different software languages.
▪ Software should be designed in a structured way, with testability and maintainability as main goals.
▪ The engineer should be able to use and create new test tools and should make sure that test results are documented and traceable.
▪ It is expected that the jobholder acts as a sub-project owner, demonstrates ownership for the project as an eager, self-propelling and result driven team member.
▪ Bachelor/Master in Electronics/ Computer Science
▪ Minimum experience of 3 years with C#
▪ Experience with C# testability (unit testing/system testing)
▪ Experience with C# implementation (windows forms)
▪ Object oriented programming
▪ Threading and parallel tasks
▪ Experience with systems like Redmine and Tortoise SVN
▪ Experience in XAML is a plus
▪ Experience with Electronic designs is a plus
▪ Experience with C is a plus
▪ Experience with coding guidelines is a plus
▪ Experience in an automotive environment is a plus
▪ Knowledge in LCD displays is a plus
▪ Good knowledge of English is assumed
▪ Team player; good communication skills
▪ Willing to work in a project with fixed delivery dates
▪ Accurate, punctual way of working is required
▪ Willing to travel within Europe and occasionally to Asia
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday
|Job Category||Automotive, Industrie|