As Commissioning Engineer you will be traveling all over the world and responsible for the worldwide assemblies and the commissioning of C02 recovery, biogas upgrading installations and units.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Install and commission our Equipment safely so that the Clients operators are able to operate the equipment within the with the customer set requirements.
▪ Responsible for onsite commission of the Pentair systems all over the world
▪ Provide weekly (internal) reports as well as a time sheet and progress reports towards the Customer.
▪ Supervise, train and manage the onsite contractors that are installing the systems.
▪ Be supported and report to the Chief Commissioning Engineer.
▪ HBO or MBO (niv4) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
▪ Knowledge of cooling systems, process and control technology. (PLC, Siemens but not limited to )
▪ P&ID knowledge, able to read Electrical drawings.
▪ Experience in industrial Commissioning Jobs.
▪ Flexible and willing to travel for long periods, up to 10 weeks.
▪ Cultural awareness.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.