As a Commodity Manager for Filtration & Plastic Engine Components you are responsible for the overall procurement of Oil & Fuel Modules, Filtration and Plastic Engine Components.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You will act as the ‘spider in the web’ between external suppliers and the internal customers, including Brazil Assembly Plant, Columbus Engine Plant and European Operations.
▪ You will be responsible for a sound supplier selection and perform the contract negotiations.
▪ You will buy the necessary products subject to the most favorable conditions in terms of quality, price and delivery reliability.
▪ You will support and be active in early supplier involvement in new developments. In addition, you constantly engage in conducting market research and benchmarking in order to respond quickly to new market trends.
▪ You have a completed bachelor or master degree in e.g. commercial automotive engineering, or (technical) business studies;
▪ You have 3 – 5 years work experience with the ambition to grow as a professional buyer in the automotive industry;
▪ You possess good communication skills, are representable and a skilled negotiator;
▪ You have excellent communication skills in English.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.