As Dedicated Six Sigma Black Belt / Continuous Improvement Manager, you are responsible for the promotion and communication of Lean Six Sigma and the Production System (PPS) philosophy.
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ You are the point of contact for the management in the field of continuous improvement and you advise the management regarding the selection of improvement projects.
▪ You provide professional support on projects in various Six Sigma methodologies (Lean, Green, Black, T-DFSS), monitor progress and consolidate the improvement results;
▪ You advise management regarding the selection of Belts and improvement directions and you support the use of Belts in improvement projects;
▪ You monitor and report the project progress and assess and consolidate the results of reported improvements;
▪ You support and advise teams in the implementation of the PPS philosophy;
▪ You coordinate training and certification of all Belts and you contribute to the execution of PPS and Lean Six Sigma training courses;
▪ You are responsible for the promotion and communication of Lean Six Sigma and PPS in the organization.
▪ You have an academic education, for example Technical Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
▪ You have project-based experience, coaching skills and can act as a “change manager” to achieve a continuously improving organization.
▪ You are result oriented, have excellent communication skills and you have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
▪ You have completed the Six Sigma Black Belt course or you will complete it at short notice.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance € 0,19 cent net / kilometer
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A collective discount on your health insurance
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.