Development of calibrations to diagnose existing and/or new Combustion Engine and Aftertreatment components
Tasks & Responsibilities
▪ Development of calibrations to diagnose existing and/or new Combustion Engine and Aftertreatment components
▪ Design diagnostic calibration strategies to maintain OBD compliance for engine programs in production and in development
▪ Communication with internal and external parties to ensure that defined standards are known, introduced and applied.
▪ Watch and ensure that the development and the validation of the OBD system follows the process guidelines.
▪ Development of tools to control, maintain and optimize processes and documentation.
▪ Translation of OBD regulations to ensure that the engine development is compliant to OBD regulation and the product specification book.
▪ Bachelor or Master degree on Mechanical, Automotive or Electrical Engineering with an interest for Automotive or Vehicle Engineering.
▪ Knowledge of internal combustion engines is mandatory, Diesel is preferred
▪ Knowledge and experience on SAE 1939-71/73 CAN is optional.
▪ Basic knowledge on OBD regulation and OBD systems.
▪ Ability to become quickly acquainted to complex and abstract issues.
▪ Structured working approach combined with pleasure to work in teams.
▪ Enthusiasm to deal with complex systems and to take much pleasure in development of solutions for complex technical problems.
▪ Pro-active attitude and the ability to work with many different people and organizations.
▪ Good MS-Office and Matlab skills are mandatory.
▪ Good English skills are mandatory combined with willingness to learn Dutch.
Our company characteristics
Terms of employment
▪ A marketconform and attractive salary
▪ A full travel allowance
▪ 25 holidays a year
▪ A collective retirement fund
▪ A growing organisation with personal development opportunities
▪ You will be working for a highly regarded customer on challenging projects
▪ Appreciation for our colleagues is very important. Therefore we have activities for all our colleagues on a regular basis. We also provide all our employees with a birthday present and Christmas gift.